Can you ride a horse in Long Island? Horseback riding. Long Island is home to many equestrian trails that offer miles of endless adventures. Whether someone’s never been on the back of a horse before or they are a trail riding expert, this is an activity that allows people of all experience levels to enjoy all the beauty the region has to offer.
What is the best time to go horseback riding? It’s the best time of the year to enjoy trail rides. Everything comes alive in the fall, as nature enjoys a shot of adrenalin, a final bloom, before the onset of winter. Horses are spirited on trail rides, their riders energetic, the trails more inviting than ever.
Where can I see horses on Long Island?
- Greenlawn Equestrian Center. 631-456-1700.
- Country Farms Equestrian Center. 631-345-9585.
- Thomas School of Horsemanship. 631-692-6840.
- Babylon Riding Center. 631-587-7778.
- New York Equestrian Center. 516-486-9673.
- Horseability. 631-367-1646.
- Bethpage Equestrian Center.
- Olde Towne Equestrian Center.
Can you ride horses in Corolla beach? OBX Horseback
Get ready for an unforgettable canter on the beach at OBX Horseback during their riding season, which extends from May to September. Their guided Outer Banks horseback riding tours are packed with adventure.