Do they have horseback riding in San Juan Puerto Rico? Take the Horseback Ride of a Lifetime in Puerto Rico
When the tour is over, check out our unique hilltop Mojito Bar, where you can cool down with refreshing drinks of your choice. If you need transportation please call 682-772-7300.
Can you ride horses in the water in Puerto Rico? El Yunque Foothills in Luquillo
After getting geared up and comfortable with your friendly steed and experienced guide, ride alongside the beautiful Mameyes River. You can even take a quick swim in its fresh waters! Or, ride your horse in the shallow water at one of Puerto Rico’s most stunning beaches.
What do you wear horseback riding in Puerto Rico?
- Closed toe shoes.
- Long or short pants.
- Bathing suit must be worn underneath your clothing.
- Bathing suits do not qualify as attire, guests with bathing suits may purchase pants or shirts at souvenir shop.
- Face mask.
Where is the best place to horse ride?
- The Golden Circle, Iceland.
- The Sunshine Coast, Australia.
- The Golden Treasure Trail, Bulgaria.
- Banff National Park, Canada.
- Doñana National Park, Spain.
- The Ring of Kerry, Ireland.
- Cappadocia, Turkey.
- Wyoming, USA.