How much does horseback riding cost in Florida?
|1 Hr Experience||$90/Person *2 or more persons required to book|
|Trail Ride Mini Session||$65/Person (2 or more persons required to book)|
1 more row
Where can I take my horse to ride in Florida?
- Dragonfly Ranch. Horseback Riding Tours. By WindyWood.
- Amelia Island Horseback Riding. 1,985. Horseback Riding Tours.
- C Ponies Beach Horses. 3,358. Horseback Riding Tours.
- Florida Beach Horses. 188.
- C Ponies Beach Horseback rides. 560.
- Rock Springs Run Trail Rides. 153.
- Two-Bit Stable. 257.
- The Real BeachHorses. 610.
Does Florida have horseback riding? Horseback riding in Florida is a lot of fun and great for all skill levels. Many horseback riding tours will have guides on hand if you’re needing any extra help. Horseback riding is great for everyone, too!
Where can I see horses in Florida?
- Broke-A-Toe Horseback Riding, Cape San Blas.
- Rockin M Ranch, Cape San Blas.
- Two-Bit Stable Horseback Riding on the Beach, Cape San Blas.
- Amelia Island Horseback Riding, Amelia Island.
- Kelly Seahorse Ranch, Amelia Island.
- Retirement Home for Horses at Mill Creek Farm, Alachua.
- Zip the Canyons, Ocala.