How much does it cost to ride horses at Palo Duro Canyon? Prices can range from $100 to $150, depending on the time of year. We offer one hour rides. This is actual time in the saddle! Hour and a half rides and private rides are available throughout the off season months.
Can you take your own horses to Palo Duro Canyon? All horses must have a negative Coggins test less than 12 months old. These sites are for campers traveling with horses only, and the maximum number of people and horses combined is eight per site. This is an open camping area that has some picnic tables, fire rings, and two water faucets.
How do I book a horseback ride in Grand Teton National Park? For Horseback Rides from Headwaters Lodge, call 307-543-2861.
Where can I ride my horse in Fort Worth?
- Touch of Chrome Trail Rides. 11.3 mi. Horseback Riding.
- Widowmaker Trail Rides. 20.1 mi.
- Me & Horses, LLC. 22.8 mi.
- Rancho La Rosa. 20.4 mi.
- Fort Worth Stockyards Stables. 2.8 mi.
- Agave Hurricane Trail Company. 19.1 mi.
- Marshall Creek Ranch. 20.4 mi.
- Cowtown Segway Adventures. 1.3 mi.