Table of Contents
Where can I ride my horse in San Diego?
- Rancho El Camino Equestrian. 13.2 mi.
- Adventures On Horseback. 29.9 mi.
- Pony Land San Diego. 17.3 mi.
- San Diego Trail Company. 16.4 mi.
- San Diego Horse Trail Riding. 37.7 mi.
- Sweetwater Trail. 3.1 mi.
- Surfside Ranch. 16.9 mi.
- Wishing Creek Farms. 15.7 mi.
Can you ride horses on California beaches? Among the places you can rent a horse and ride are Malibu Lagoon State Beach, Pismo State Beach, Salinas River State Beach, Half Moon Bay, and many more!
What island can you ride horses on the beach? Jaital Tours in Ocho Rios, Jamaica provides a variety of adventure tours, but the most memorable is the beach horseback riding where you actually get to go in the water and play in the waves with your horse!
What should I wear to go horseback riding on the beach? On a beach ride, you will want comfortable clothing that will dry quickly if wet. Jeans are not recommended for riding on the beach. Many riders wear shorts, but call your guide or outfitter first to make sure that the saddles or other tack they use will not cause a saddle sore if you ride in shorts.