Can you ride a horse in the stockyards? Stockyards Stables gives everyone the chance to saddle up and ride into the sunset. Traverse the breathtaking landscape, from the famed Chisolm trail to the banks of the stunning Trinity River. The stables also accommodate your own horses.
How much does it cost to ride the horse at Fort Wilderness? Horses will keep a steady walking pace as we explore the natural beauty surrounding Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds. These 45-minute horseback trail rides are $55 per person. Advance reservations are highly recommended, as availability is limited.
Where can I ride my horse in Fort Worth?
- Touch of Chrome Trail Rides. 11.3 mi. Horseback Riding.
- Widowmaker Trail Rides. 20.1 mi.
- Me & Horses, LLC. 22.8 mi.
- Rancho La Rosa. 20.4 mi.
- Fort Worth Stockyards Stables. 2.8 mi.
- Agave Hurricane Trail Company. 19.1 mi.
- Marshall Creek Ranch. 20.4 mi.
- Cowtown Segway Adventures. 1.3 mi.
What is Benbrook Stables? Benbrook Stables is a full-service, family-owned, equestrian center. Situated on 100 acres in Fort Worth, Texas on Lake Benbrook. We are just 20 min. from Downtown Fort Worth.