How much does horseback riding cost in Florida?
|1 Hr Experience||$90/Person *2 or more persons required to book|
|Trail Ride Mini Session||$65/Person (2 or more persons required to book)|
1 more row
Where can I ride my horse in Ocala FL?
- Shangri-La Trailhead & Campground. 12788 SW 69th Ct.
- 475A Land Bridge Trailhead. 11100 SW 16th Ave.
- Skunkie Acres Animal Rescue and Park.
- Horse Country Carriage Company & Tours.
- Grandview Clydesdale Tours.
- Farm Tours of Ocala LLC.
- Canyons Zip Line and Adventure Park.
- Cactus Jacks Trail Rides.
Can you ride horses in Ocala National Forest? Ocala National Forest Trails
Use of the trails is free for horseback riders. Though riders are not required to stay on the marked path, horses must stay out of developed campgrounds, off the Paisley Woods Bicycle Trail and the Ocala section of the Florida National Scenic Trail.
Does Ocala have a horse racetrack? The largest equestrian complex in the United States, World Equestrian Center – Ocala brings the ultimate horse show experience to exhibitors and vendors, combining quality facilities with exceptional service.