How much does horseback riding cost in Montana?
|Montana Horseback Riding Rates|
|3-Hour Private Loping Ride Available May 1–Oct. 15||$345 per person||Ages 12 and up|
|All-Day Frontiersman Ride (Approx. 6 hours) Available June 1–Oct. 15||$660 per person (with lunch on the trail)||Ages 16 and up|
Where can I ride horses in Montana?
- Flying Pig Adventure Company. 1,432. River Rafting & Tubing • Fishing Charters & Tours.
- Montana Whitewater. 2,447. River Rafting & Tubing • Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks.
- Wild West Rafting. 1,516.
- Bitter Creek Outfitters. 238.
- Elk River Outfitters. 266.
- The Diamond P Ranch. 560.
- Paradise Adventure Company. 574.
- Mill Iron Ranch. 572.
Can you horseback ride in Montana? And if this is something you are looking to try your hand at you have a broad range of options in the Big Sky Country. Some of the best horseback riding in Montana can be found on ranches, and many of these offer accommodation as well as tours that can be anywhere from half a day to three days in duration.
How much is it to ride a horse in Yellowstone?
|Operating Dates||Ride Days & Times||Adult Rate (8 years & Older)|
|6/17/22 – 9/5/22||7:45 am (through 8/16) 9:15am 12:30pm 1:00pm 2:30pm 3:00pm 5:45pm 6:15pm||$70|
|6/17/22 – 9/5/22||8:45am||$115|