How much does it cost to ride a horse in Colorado? Generally, for an adult, horseback rides start around $50 per hour and can go upwards of $90. Children’s pony rides typically cost around $30.
Is there horse riding in Colorado? Colorado horseback riding outfitters offer quick day rides and packed multi-day adventures, where every ride is an unforgettable trip into the backcountry — and where guests can enjoy the cowboy lifestyle that Colorado is famous for.
Where can I go horseback riding in Denver?
- Chatfield Stables. 11500 N. Roxborough Park Road. Littleton, CO 80125.
- American Safari Ranch. 1484 Park County Road #7. Fairplay, CO 80440.
- Bear Creek Stables. 15600 W. Morrison Road.
- 12 Miles Stables. 4201 S. Parker Road.
- A&A Historical Trails. 188 Alpes Hill Road. Idaho Springs, CO 80452.
How old do you have to be to ride a horse in Colorado? Riders must be at least eight years old for trail rides.