How much does it cost to ride a horse on a beach in Florida? The ride time is 1 hour and 30 minutes. $160 per person plus tax.
What beaches in Florida allow horses? The beaches of Hutchinson Island in Fort Pierce are proud to be one of the only places within the state of Florida that permits horseback riding on the beach!
How much does horseback riding cost in Florida?
|1 Hr Experience||$90/Person *2 or more persons required to book|
|Trail Ride Mini Session||$65/Person (2 or more persons required to book)|
1 more row
Where can I take my horse to ride in Florida?
- Dragonfly Ranch. Horseback Riding Tours. By WindyWood.
- Amelia Island Horseback Riding. 1,985. Horseback Riding Tours.
- C Ponies Beach Horses. 3,358. Horseback Riding Tours.
- Florida Beach Horses. 188.
- C Ponies Beach Horseback rides. 560.
- Rock Springs Run Trail Rides. 153.
- Two-Bit Stable. 257.
- The Real BeachHorses. 610.