Where can I go horseback riding in Denver?
- Chatfield Stables. 11500 N. Roxborough Park Road. Littleton, CO 80125.
- American Safari Ranch. 1484 Park County Road #7. Fairplay, CO 80440.
- Bear Creek Stables. 15600 W. Morrison Road.
- 12 Miles Stables. 4201 S. Parker Road.
- A&A Historical Trails. 188 Alpes Hill Road. Idaho Springs, CO 80452.
How much does it cost to ride a horse in Colorado? Generally, for an adult, horseback rides start around $50 per hour and can go upwards of $90. Children’s pony rides typically cost around $30.
Can you ride horses in Denver? Colorado is one of the best horseback riding destinations in the world and anyone looking to experience the scenic mountains and fresh air while riding a horse should look no further than the Centennial state.
Is there horse riding in Colorado? Colorado horseback riding outfitters offer quick day rides and packed multi-day adventures, where every ride is an unforgettable trip into the backcountry — and where guests can enjoy the cowboy lifestyle that Colorado is famous for.