Where can I go horseback riding in Denver?
- Chatfield Stables. 11500 N. Roxborough Park Road. Littleton, CO 80125.
- American Safari Ranch. 1484 Park County Road #7. Fairplay, CO 80440.
- Bear Creek Stables. 15600 W. Morrison Road.
- 12 Miles Stables. 4201 S. Parker Road.
- A&A Historical Trails. 188 Alpes Hill Road. Idaho Springs, CO 80452.
How much does it cost to ride a horse in Colorado? Generally, for an adult, horseback rides start around $50 per hour and can go upwards of $90. Children’s pony rides typically cost around $30.
Are there horses in Denver? A very short trip to the north-west of Denver will land you near Estes Park, where you’ll have plenty of scenic land to enjoy on horseback with these trained horses. Their horses provide a safe ride for all ages, and with your expert trail guide you’re sure to experience the best these trails have to offer.
Can I ride a horse in Denver? Marcel, the answer would be YES. It is “legit.” According to Denver traffic laws, people can ride “any animal” on the roadway, but the rider must follow the same rules of the road that drivers do.