Where is the best place to horse ride?
- The Golden Circle, Iceland.
- The Sunshine Coast, Australia.
- The Golden Treasure Trail, Bulgaria.
- Banff National Park, Canada.
- Doñana National Park, Spain.
- The Ring of Kerry, Ireland.
- Cappadocia, Turkey.
- Wyoming, USA.
Where can I go horseback riding in the US?
How much is horseback riding in Montana?
|Montana Horseback Riding Rates|
|3-Hour Private Loping Ride Available May 1–Oct. 15||$345 per person||Ages 12 and up|
|All-Day Frontiersman Ride (Approx. 6 hours) Available June 1–Oct. 15||$660 per person (with lunch on the trail)||Ages 16 and up|
Does Florida have horseback riding? Horseback riding in Florida is a lot of fun and great for all skill levels. Many horseback riding tours will have guides on hand if you’re needing any extra help. Horseback riding is great for everyone, too!